There are fights in a relationship and it is inevitable. To keep the relationship still strong, there are something you have to think of. It’s how couples you react, that reveals, whether the relationship is stable or not. Here are some hints, how it works:
- Be respectful. No insults in any case.
- Mention about your feelings in a neutral way like when you do this and that, I feel xyz.
- Keep calm. Don’t raise your voice.
- At the end of the conversation confirm your partner, that you care about them. It is always good to feel loved.
- Make your expectation clear.