This article is about 11 things to do in your 20s to become an elite in your 30s: Business Insider – Become an elite by 30
You don’t need to have a Business Degree to be able to reach your highest performance, although it is helpful to have one, but it’s more about your desire like how bad you want it.
- Don’t focus on buying things, because it can lead you to depth. Instead use your time to find a way to double or even triple your income etc.
- Most self-made millionaires have got multiple stream of income. It doesn’t matter how many streams it is, but at least 2. Passive incomes are good additional income. See my other blog article about passive income. A good way to diversify your incomes and minimize your risk of losing all your income, if you have only one.
- Save to invest is a good way to avoid inflation and make more money at the same time. According to Business.com the Super Elites gain there money by their capital: Business.com – The secret of the Super Elites.
- First come, first serve. That’s why you have to make quick and good decisions.
- A poor thinking is an obstacle to self-fullfillment. Believe in yourself is the 1st step.
- Invest in yourself by acquiring and sharpening skills is a good way to create multiple income streams.
- A steady paycheck is a safe income stream, but with some exceptions you won’t become one of the Elite or even a Super Elite. If you look at Fortune’s Billionaires List, you will see, that almost of all of them (except their heritage)gained their wealth by being an Entrepreneur or even Serial Entrepreneur: Forbes – Billionaire’s List. For sure, not everyone is financially independent to be able to take such entrepreneurial risk.
To gain more inspirations from the Super Elite’s mindset and knowledge,
you can read this: