First of all I want to clarify, what love is, so that you know, that it isn’t lust, infatuation or something else. Love is an emotional bond and intimacy, that can be started by sexual desire or attraction. A desire of being together. That’s why, it leads to a long term relationship. It make you want to fight for the relationship instead of letting it fall apart. Now, you know what love is, it is good to know, whether she (still) loves you. There are many reasons, why people aare in a relationship, but if you want to be in a romantic relationship, it is a good idea to pay attentions to these signs, whether she (still) loves you:
- She wants to spend time with you. Although there are other duties like work, school, family etc. She still makes free time to spend time with you, because it makes her happy to be around you.
- She is interested in your life. When she is interested in your. She also asks you, how your day was.
- She includes you. Whatever she wants to do, she asks you, whether you are satisfied with her decision. Compromises is a big thing.
- Less love and affection. She made you feel happy and loved, but it’s getting less.
- Preocuppied during dates. It seems like your partner is only physically present, but not emotionally.
- Silence. You could talk about anything and everything, but now you always have to start the conversation.
- Blaming. She starts failing at things and will blame you for her failures.
- Spending time with others. There is a different with having an own life and no interest like going out with her friends for some hours or constantly spending more work hours till 10pm.
- No explanations. It’s like you are not the time and effort, so it’s also a sign of no respect.
- Not looking at you. It’s not about gazing into each other’s eyes for hours. It’s more about being interested and emotional connection, but now she doesn’t do it any more.
- Not talking about the past. Talking about the good moments, you’ve spent together, is a good way to strengthen the bond of your relationship, but she doesn’t talk about it any more, so she is not interested in strengthen the relationship. So it’s a bad sign.
- She doesn’t make you feel good about yourself.
- No happyness. It might be, that it is your partner’s intention to make you feel that way to end the relationship mutually.
To stay up to date, just like my Facebook Fanpage: The Doan’s Blog